I’ve been on the lookout for the best alternative to Windows Media Player, because (let’s face it) it kind of sucks :/
MusicBee is exactly what I need to organize my music, it’s light-weight and fast, and it’s customizable with playlists, equalizer options, and skins.
If you are looking for an application geared toward managing extensive music collections, easy to use and with a comprehensive feature set – MusicBee is that application.
MusicBee makes it easy to organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web.
- Play your music the way that you want. Manage large music libraries and easily find what you want to hear.
- Easily add metadata to your music with a number of powerful tools.
- Utilize your Internet connection to automatically find useful information about your music collection or the currently playing song.
- Create the perfect party playlist and turn your computer into a music jukebox.
- Add songs from your CD collection to your library and sychronise with your devices.
- Create your own unique look and feel, and add more features with plugins.
- Get the most out of your speakers with tools for those who sound quality matters.
- Learn how to accomplish certain tasks and field your questions in the MusicBee community forum.
- Countless other features with more being added all of the often.